How To Get New Zealand Work Visa From India?
Temporary Work Visas for New Zealand
Essential Skills Work Visa
If you are an Indian citizen who wants to work in New Zealand, the Essential Skills Work Visa could be your go-to ticket. It is meant for people who possess the unique skills that the country needs.
- These skills could either be on the skill shortage lists, or
- Employers across the country cannot find someone suitable for the job who could be an NZ citizen or a resident in the country.
- Most work visas do not possess an age limit.
- Visa durations are primarily dependent on the job details, salary, and labor market conditions.
Get a New Zealand work visa from India - browse through the skill shortage lists
What if your occupation is on the skill shortage list?
What if your occupation is not on the skill shortage list?
- He has advertised for the job in NZ.
- He has made authentic efforts to recruit suitable New Zealanders for the job role, but they haven’t been fruitful.
Working Holiday Visa
Wondering how to get New Zealand work visa from India? If you are young and enthusiastic, the Working Holiday Visa is tailor-made for you. Roam in New Zealand and enjoy its scenic beauty while earning a living. For every foreign citizen, including Indians, the Working Holiday Visa is valid for a tenure of up to 12 months.
Work to Residence Visa
Suppose you are an Indian who is applying for a Work to Residence Visa in New Zealand under the Long Term Skill Shortage category. In that case, you need to abide by the following rules.
- You can only apply if you have a long-term/permanent job offer.
- The job that you are doing belongs to the categories in the Long Term Skill Shortage List.
- Your qualifications and experiences match the job requirements.
- You also meet the age, character, and health requirements.
Work to Residence Visa – Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa
- You can apply if you have a permanent/long-term job offer from an Accredited Employer according to INZ standards.
- You meet the age, character, and health requirements.
- The job offer meets specific stipulations.