How is the Assessment Done?
- Does your current medical condition require hospitalization, or would you expect it very soon?
- Does your health call for residential care.
- Do you require expensive medicines for your current health condition?
- Are you disabled and taking care of you while in the country would be expensive for the state?
- You have the ability to pay for healthcare and medicines.
- You have the ability to gain access to private medical care services.
- You have health insurance.
- Your family and friends are willing to take care of you.
- The objective of the health requirements and the visa category that you have applied for.
- The extent of costs that the New Zealand public healthcare system would have to bear in case you are allowed to enter the country.
- Whether you have immediate family living lawfully in the country?
- What would be your contributions to the country in case you are granted a visa?
- How long you intend to stay in the country?
Apart from the information mentioned above, many other things need to be considered for a medical waiver. Such cases involve special directions to be invoked. For that, you would always require the help of expert immigration advisers like us. Book a free consultation with our experts to see what we can do for you.