Post-Study Work Visa
Make the best of your time and money investment you have made in your New Zealand education. Let our Auckland based team of immigration experts help you get the post study work visa New Zealand offers to graduate international students hassle-free and quickly. Book a free consultation now.
Post Study Work Visa Requirements
- Your qualification (and the school you acquired it from) must be acceptable to the INZ
- NZQF (New Zealand Qualifications Framework) must rate your qualification at level 4 or above
- Qualifications higher than level 7 will be accepted if the course ran for 30 weeks or longer
- You may meet the requirements of the post study work visa New Zealand offers if you have gained two 4 to 6 level qualifications by studying each for at least 30 weeks, with the 2nd of a level higher than the 1st.
- You must have taken up English as part of your studies. ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) and other such programs will not help you meet post study work visa requirements.
Post Study Work Visa Processing Time and Cost
It takes the INZ 50 days or so to process the visa application after you apply for post study work visa. The factors that may lead to delays or rejections can vary from your school’s reputation, the location you got your qualification from and your personal situation (such as any complicating Immigration Issues).
Our immigration team is dedicated to getting your approvals soon after you apply for post study work visa at the best rates. We study every case carefully and prepare the visa application to avoid delays and rejections. We know what it takes to cut down on post study work visa processing times and rework that leads to increased costs. You can count on us to get your New Zealand visa approvals quickly and cost-effectively. Book a free consultation to discuss your case with our immigration experts.