Potentially Prejudicial Information (PPI)
Triggers for PPI Letters
- Employment offer
- Employer’s ability to employ you
- Acceptance letter to a university
NZ Migration Help has many years of experience in helping its clients succeed with their PPI letter responses. Book a consultation to discuss your case.
INZ PPI Letter Issuance Process
For Onshore Applications
For Offshore Applications
- It must prevent a favourable outcome to your visa application, and
- It must not have been submitted directly by you or an authorised representative appointed by you, and
- You must not have had a previous chance to respond to this, and
- It is not available to the general public
Given that most New Zealand visa applications are made from outside the country, there is a high chance you will bear the brunt of visa rejection if you make any mistakes in your visa application process. Our Auckland based team is staffed with some of the best New Zealand immigration brains who know the ins and outs of all kinds of work visas, study visas, visitor visas, visas to invest, and visas to join family, amongst others. Don’t lose your New Zealand dream. Book your consultation with our licensed immigration advisers today.
Your Response to the PPI Letter
Our Auckland based team is always available to answer any of your PPI letter or other immigration-related questions. We have helped many clients with the most complex PPI letter responses and can do the same for you – that too at a very attractive fee. Book your consultation with our immigration experts to see how we can help.