New Zealand Permanent Resident Visa
Don’t get lost in the complicated process of getting the permanent resident visa NZ offers and miss your golden chance. NZ Migration Help has the brightest immigration minds on its team. Our licensed immigration advisers have helped many clients get their New Zealand permanent resident visa, and would be happy to help you get one too. Book a Consultation now.
Advantages of the Permanent Resident Visa NZ Provides For
- No limits on your study and work
- Access to the country’s extraordinary (and subsidized) public health and education infrastructure
- No limits on your entry to New Zealand
- Opportunity to get the permanent residency NZ provides for your partner and dependent children (less than 24 years of age) by including them in your New Zealand permanent resident visa application
- The chance to sponsor your family members for residence
- Prospect of becoming a New Zealand citizen after spending enough time in the country
Given that you have already done the required time on your resident visa, nothing should stop you from making your move towards the permanent resident visa NZ provides for. We have one of the best success rates in the industry for getting New Zealand permanent resident visa approvals. Book a consultation to discuss your case with one of our immigration experts.
Qualifying for the Permanent Resident Visa NZ Offers
- Have met all the conditions of the New Zealand resident visa
- Provide an acceptable proof of Identity
- Show that you meet INZ’s definition of good character – you will be asked to produce police certificates. Get a Character Waiver if you have Character Issues
- Have lived in the country for at least 24 months on a valid resident visa (not expired in the past 3 months) and met all the conditions of your stay
- Convince the INZ that you have good intentions of settling here forever. One of the things INZ will look for is continuity of stay (specifically, you must have spent at least 184 days every year for the last two years)
Are you confused about New Zealand permanent resident visa requirements? Do not make the mistake of applying without expert immigration guidance. Our Auckland based team of immigration experts knows the New Zealand permanent residency process like the back of their hand. Book a consultation with our immigration consultants to see how we can help.
New Zealand Permanent Residency for Non-Principal Applicants
However, there are exceptions to this rule, which only a skilled immigration expert can help you match up with. We can help you find a way to get the permanent residency NZ immigrants so look forward to, even if you are a non-principal applicant and applying before the primary resident. Our immense experience and expertise in succeeding in the most complicated New Zealand permanent resident visa scenarios are at your disposal. Book a consultation and discuss your situation with our immigration experts.
New Zealand Permanent Resident Visa Processing Time and Cost
Our immigration consultants study every case very carefully, so nothing is left out. We make a compelling case to give you the best shot at getting your New Zealand permanent resident visa without any delays. What’s more, we even don’t charge you a lot for our excellent services. Book a consultation to check out our low cost and fast service.