INZ Complaints System
- The CFS routes your complaint to the CFT (Central Feedback Team)
- The CFT records, investigates, and forwards the complaint to the appropriate office – this typically ends up with the branch or office where the matter surfaced
NZ Migration Help has put together a team of the best minds in the New Zealand immigration business. Why not rake advantage of our insights into the INZ complaints process? Book a free consultation to allow us to show you our value.
Complaints Worth Making
- Publication mistakes in their IACs (Internal administration circulars) or other publications
- INZ systems
- Improper facilities
- Dissatisfaction with services, such as inappropriate staff attitude or behaviour
- Delay in advice or communication – mostly, delays in processing time for a visa
- Process issues
Complaints likely to be dropped
- Explanation of how a visa application was decided by the immigration officer (and what case merits were considered)
- Interrogation into how the immigration law and procedures were interpreted while deciding on an immigration case
- Fairness of a decision based on the impact on the beneficiary or his/her family
- Overturning the INZ decision (for visa terms compliance or application)
The list is much longer and hard for a naive immigration customer to sort out. If you feel you have a genuine complaint and want to get it through so you can get a response, allow our immensely experienced immigration team from our Auckland office help you out. We have an excellent conversion rate for the complaints we file on behalf of our customers. Book a free consultation to see how we can help your grievance make a difference.
Complaints That Go Beyond the INZ Jurisdiction
- Grievances against NZ government immigration policies
- Allegations against INZ staff for corruption, fraud, or dishonesty – these will get forwarded to the MBIE integrity team
- Complaints related to INZ’s outsourced services. For ex: Visa Application Centres
- Objections associated with corrupt immigration parties – such as employers, educational institutes, etc.
- Protests against the services of other NZ government or their authorized agencies
Timelines for Filing an INZ Complaint
As you can now see, the INZ has done well to set up a structured complaints process, but you have to know how to get in. Our immigration team has many years of experience of getting responses from the INZ complaints system – of course, it begins with getting your complaint into the CFS and accepted by the CFT. Trust one of the best immigration teams with your INZ complaint addressed – book a free consultation now.