Special Direction Overview
Given that no immigration provision can be used to back your Special Direction request makes it very tricky to get one. Being in the business for so long and having dealt with a lot of Special Directions, we have learnt the tricks to success though. NZ Migration Help has assembled the best immigration team in the business at our Auckland office. Our immigration experts know how to make use of current conditions and your situation to maximize your chances of getting the Minister to issue a Special Direction for the grant of your New Zealand visa. Book a consultation to see how we can help.
Special Directions Can Help in These Situations and More
- Beneficiary is not allowed to enter New Zealand
- Invite someone to apply for residence despite them not having submitted an EOI (Expression of Interest)
- Get some resident visa conditions altered, added, or dropped during the entry permission stage
- Request alteration, addition, or dropping some temporary visa conditions to pave the way for approval
- Appeal the Minister to take over the processing of a resident visa application from the INZ
- Get a Character or Medical waiver in cases INZ cannot issue one
- Seeking exemption from paying the required fee or other financial liabilities related to visa or immigration
So, even if you have been let down by other immigration advisors acting on their knowledge of the immigration law, give yourself another chance. Book a consultation and speak with our immigration experts to see how we can help you get your visa with a Special Direction.