Becoming an accredited employer allows you to:
- Employ overseas, skilled workers. No need for the Labor Market Test.
- Support your workers’ pathway to residence.
- Support work visas of multiple migrant workers while you are accredited.
Things that you should take note of:
What would be asked of you?
- Evidence of Sound Financial Condition: Audited Balance Sheets, Annual Reports, Profit and Loss Statements, etc.
- Evidence of HR Policies & Processes: You should comply with the highest standards as required by Immigration New Zealand.
- Evidence of Commitment To Training Locals: You will be required to provide substantial proof of your company committing to training of the local people and residence class visa holders whenever possible.
- Evidence of Good Workplace Practices: Your company should be completely compliant with the existing rules and guidelines of this domain.
Accredited Employer Application
Accreditation renewal must be done before your current accredited employer status expires after 2 years. If you need assistance in getting your accreditation renewed, then please get in touch with our immigration experts now.
Accredited Employers List
Once you get your accredited employer status, your company will be listed on the public domain dedicated for the purpose. This public domain listing is called the accredited employers list and it helps prospective job seekers to verify your accreditation status. You can view the latest accredited employers list here.