Entrepreneur Work Visa
Two Stages of Entrepreneur Work Visa
- Start-up Stage: Once your visa application is accepted, you would be granted a 12-month work visa. This visa would grant you a period of 12 months to buy or establish a business in New Zealand.
- Balance Stage: Once you prove that you have used the previous 12 months wisely and have established a new business, you would be granted the remaining 24 months as allowed by this visa.
- The applicant must be willing to invest a minimum of NZ$100,000 as a capital investment.
- The applicant’s business plan must score a minimum of 120 points on the NZ business evaluation scale.
- The applicant’s business plan should be complete and very clear.
- No recent financial fraud or bankruptcy.
- The applicant must meet health, character, and English language requirements.
Special Things to Note
Need Help in Applying For a New Zealand Entrepreneur Work Visa?
If you are an entrepreneur who has that next big disruptive idea and needs a place to create a business empire, New Zealand is the place to be and we are the people to seek assistance from. Our expert immigration advisers can handle all your requirements and would be more than glad to take stock of your specific situation. Just book a free consultation, and we will quench your thirst for knowledge free of cost.