Talent Accredited Employer Work Visa is a great immigration product which can really be your gate pass to living in New Zealand permanently. New Zealand as everybody knows is a great place to live and spend a life. It offers everything that a human being requires to grow in life.
This visa offers a pathway to permanent residency in the country and citizenship at a later stage. In order to be granted this visa, you must have a job offer from an accredited employer, the job offer should be a fulltime offer, and you must meet the requirements as laid down by this visa.
With this visa, you can
- Work for the accredited employer NZ who offers you work.
- Apply for residence after 2 years of working for an accredited employer NZ
Things to note
You can’t include a partner or dependent children in your accredited employer NZ, but they can apply for visas based on their relationship to you.
Please note that you have to be 55 or under to apply for accredited employer NZ visa and the duration of this visa is for 30 months. Also as mentioned above, you can only apply for residence after working continuously for 2 years without break for your employer. (Please connect with us to know more about this).
Accredited Employer Visa Requirements
In order to get an accredited employer NZ visa you must meet the following accredited employer visa requirements:
- You must a valid proof of Identity. It should be verifiable
- Flawless character, there are no options to this. New Zealand takes character very seriously.
- You must be in good health. You would be required to undergo a health checkup.
- As already mentioned you must be 55 or under in order to apply.
- You must have a job offer from an accredited employer.
- You may need a New Zealand registration
The above mentioned Accredited Employer Visa Requirements are common for everyone and to know more, you should get in touch with us. Meeting the Accredited Employer Visa Requirements is not easy and you would really appreciate some professional help.
Applying for Talent Accredited Employer Work Visa is a complex process, there are so many legal rules that need to be fulfilled. It is not a thing which one should be doing all by themselves. You should definitely engage the services of a professional and licensed immigration adviser for the same. Advisers like us who have immense experience of handling the requirements of this particular visa can really help you sort things out. It will save you time and money. This class of visa is a little time sensitive, so make sure you don’t waste any time pondering over what to do next.