- Genuine intentions
- Invitation to apply
- The critical purpose for visiting New Zealand
- You need to submit a certified passport copy if you wish to apply for a visa using a paper application
- If your visa application form is processed online, you need to upload a clear scanned and certified copy of your passport for further process.
- Chest x-ray
- Medical Examination
Book a consultation with our NZ immigration experts to know more about critical purpose visa requirements. These experts have handled various visa and immigration-related cases for years and have extensive experience dealing with such matters. They provide personalized solutions based on the need of the clients. Hence, if you are confused or worried somehow, reach out to our experts.
Some of the essential information regarding character certificates and other documents:
- A character certificate is necessary if the adult applicants wish to stay in New Zealand for more than one year.
- The character certificates are irrespective of any country that you are currently residing in. It is a compulsory requirement that should be submitted before traveling to New Zealand.
- A police clearance certificate is necessary if you have stayed in any other country for a period of 5 years since you crossed 17 years of age.
- The applicant’s police clearance certificate should not be six months old when applying for a Critical Purpose Visitor Visa in NZ.
You do not need to submit a character certificate in the following two conditions:
- If you have provided a certificate with the earlier application form
- If the certificate was issued in the last two years.
4. Genuine Intentions
- Documentation to support your visa application.
- A piece of evidence to support your personal. circumstances
- All other information that you provided in the previous visa application.
- Your stay in New Zealand should only be temporary and not permanent.
- The purpose of your visit should be lawful and legal.
- Once you arrive in NZ, the government can fulfill your visa conditions
- You are not liable to stay in New Zealand if you do not hold a valid visa
- You are able to move back to your own country after the end of your stay period in New Zealand.
- If the reason for visiting NZ is different from the reason that you mentioned in the visa application form.
- You fail to fulfill all the conditions required for visa processing.
- You may not leave the country once your stay period is over.
5. Invitation to Apply
You only can travel to New Zealand via a critical purpose visitor visa if the NZ government sends you an invitation to apply for the visa. Unless you receive an invitation, you cannot apply for a Critical Purpose visitor visa. If you are invited to apply for the following visa, you should send across the visa application form within one month of the invitation. Book a consultation with our NZ immigration experts for detailed information on visa invitations from the NZ government.
6. Critical Purpose for Traveling to New Zealand
- You should be a partner or a dependent child of the New Zealand citizens without a relationship-based-visa.
- Critical workers in other fields.
- A critical healthcare worker.
- A student visa holder.
- Civilized exemption.